Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
Address: PSPCL, The Mall, Patiala (Punjab)
Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd. is a power generating and distributing organization of Government of Punjab. It has invited applications from eligible candidates for the following post on contract basis.
Lineman (Contract Basis) - 5000 Vacancies
Emoluments:Rs.10,000/- consolidated per month
Age:18 to 37 years (as on 1/1/2011)
- Candidate should have completed Matriculation or equivalent qualification and National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
- The candidates who possess higher education as Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Degree pass will be considered only if they have minimum qualifications as National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
- The candidates who have passed successfully National Apprenticeship Training Certificate test in the trade of Lineman.
- The candidates must have done 2 years Apprenticeship in PSPCL/ PSTCL or erstwhile PSEB.
- The candidates must have passed Punjabi atleast upto Matric Standard by last date of receipt of application. In case of November, 1984 riots affected Sikh migrant candidates, relaxation is allowed to pass examination within two years from the date of joining this post.
How to ApplyEligible candidate has to apply through online registration system. To apply/register visit www.pspcl.in (Website) with their E-mail ID and photo for scanning. The candidate shall complete the registration on line as per the instructions given there in the web site. After completion candidate shall take out the print of the application along with the bank Challan form (showing the candidate's name and application number generated through computer) and deposit the fee in any of the branch of SBOP. Fee of Rs.206/- (non refundable including Rs.6/- as bank charges) as registration and processing fee for General / Backward Class & other category candidates and Rs. 56/- (non refundable including Rs.6/- as bank charges) as registration and processing fee for SC/ST candidates. No other mode of payment would be accepted. SBOP branch shall give two copies of the challan after accepting the fee. The candidate after signing the copy of application send the same along with one copy of the SBOP Bank Challan to Dy. Secy./Recruitment, PSPCL, The Mall, Patiala.
Important Dates:Starting Date of Online Registration: 21.1.2011at 10.00 AM
Closing date & time for Online Registration of application: 14.2.2011 at 4.00 PM
Last date of depositing the fee in the bank: 17.2.2011
Last date of receiving the signed copy of application: 21.2.2011 up to 5:00 PM
For further details like educational qualification, experience etc. kindly download official notification or log on to official website of company.